Short Story candles are lovingly handcrafted and infused with the finest aromas. To ensure that you’ll get the most out of them, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Before you light your candle for the first time:
- Unbox your candle and place it on a flat surface away from any draughty areas.
- Trim the wick to less than 0.5cm.
- Light your candle and let it burn until the melted wax reaches the edges of the glass or safety barrier.
- Relax and enjoy your gorgeous new scents!
Doing this for your first burn prevents tunnelling and keeps you safe, all while maximising your scent throw and ensuring that your candle lasts as long as possible. After this, continue enjoying these benefits by:
- Remembering to trim your wick to less than 0.5cm before every burn.
- Limiting your burn time to three hours to prevent overheating.